HOW TO SUBMIT CONTENT TO MESA
Submit News & Events:
MESA's News posting section is a great place for you to market your organization on our website. It's simple to do:
1. Log on to the website, www.mesa.org, with your username and password
2. Select the "Self-Service Site" link
3. Click on "Add a News Posting"
4. Complete the form and "Submit for Approval".
If you would like to be featured on MESA's Events page, please contact Lindsey Frick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Whitepapers, Co-Branded Papers, or Sponsored Content:
Please submit whitepapers and co-branded papers to Brandy Richardson at email@example.com.
Or, if you'd like to submit any sponsored content such as case studies, whitepapers, videos, inforgraphics, etc. please enter them into MESA's Smart Story Awards where they will be added to MESA's Resource Library and promoted throughout the year.
Submit a Blog Post:
Thank you for your interest in blogging for MESA. Blog once,
or blog as many times as you'd like...we're happy to help you brainstorm on topics
Here's the review and posting procedure. Fill out as much as
you can (in order) and send to News@MESA.org. If you have any questions,
please email Megan Calles at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact MESA Headquarters.
- Format: Word document or within an email
- Images: Author can include up to 3 images. Please format for web for easy upload. Suggested size is 350px wide and 200px high (or smaller). Images can have captions up to 100 words long but captions are optional. Author must have ownership of the images, or, if using outside images please provide the appropriate copyright/reference in caption.
We will review your blog and get back to you with edits. Please give us 2-3 weeks to get the blog post cleaned up and added to our promotion schedule.
- Layout: (from top down) (you can see examples of this layout at http://blog.mesa.org)
- Subtitle (optional)
- By 'name of author', a member of MESA International (or relation to MESA or volunteer within a MESA group)
- Body and images (350 to 750 words)
- Related sources: MESA whitepaper #48 (If there is a MESA resource or other MESA post that is related to the topic please mention it and hyperlink to it.)
- Bio: 150 word or less bio on the author with or without picture (optional)
- Meta tags: Please include 5 tags that have to do with the blog post. (i.e. change management, MES, cloud security, etc.)
- Include 3 to 5 social network tweets (140 characters or less) at the bottom of the page for MESA staff to schedule out on our networks @MESAp2e
- Please include your company and/or personal social network handles so we can cross promote.
- Include 100 word or less teaser/summary about the blog post
- Please connect us to your company's PR representative, marketing director, or intranet/employee news representative so that we can send them a note about the author's thought leadership post for MESA.
- Hyperlink industry terms to definitions
- Hyperlink company names
- Hyperlink people mentioned to their Linkedin Profiles if possible
Speaking Opportunities and How to Get Involved in MESA
If you'd like to sign up to become a speaker, please fill out this short entry form.
Download this flowchart
to learn how to take advantage of MESA content and how to add to it.